[annotator-dev] Support for annotation inside textarea and input fileds (annotator.js)

Benjamin Young byoung at bigbluehat.com
Thu Mar 29 19:36:22 UTC 2018

Additionally, you might want to checkout http://prosemirror.net/

It's more "foundational" and can be used to build idiosyncratic editors. It has some concepts that are similar to annotations. If I were building a Web Annotation enabled editor right this second (which sadly...I am not), then I'd pick ProseMirror and integration the Web Annotation Data Model for portability of editing/reviewing/etc.

It'd be great to hear how you progress or a link to your project once it's far enough a long to see!

Cheers,
Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/