[bigclean] Exact date for the Big Clean?

Jindřich Mynarz mynarzjindrich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 08:28:18 UTC 2011

Hi,

we (@jindrichmynarz and @josefslerka) have started planning the Big
Clean in Prague, Czech Republic. However, in order to book a venue for
the event, we need to know its exact data. Currently, the planning
EtherPad reads 18th to 20th of March and I haven't found any new
decision regarding the exact date. So, has there been a decision to
pinpoint the date of the Big Clean?

We would prefer March 19 (Saturday) which would be best for our venue
(the National Technical Library - http://www.techlib.cz/en/). There is
also the option of having the Big Clean events roughly in the same time,
i.e. withing the span of the proposed three days.

Best,

Jindrich

Jindrich Mynarz

National Technical Library, Prague