[bigclean] Exact date for the Big Clean?

Antti "Jogi" Poikola antti.poikola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 12:44:26 UTC 2011

Hi Jindřich,

I appologize the slow response. The date is still unsure because some people
suggested changing it to further in future while on the other hand the
mentioned dates 18-20 March may all ready be in some peoples calendar.

The thing is that we want to make this event well organised, since all sorts
of hack days are becoming popular and we don't want that people get tired of
hacking!

I suggest that we (Jindřich included) have a skype call about this in near
future. Could Aidan for example create a doodle and suggest some
dates/times.

BR,

Antti Poikola