[bigclean] [euopendata] Idea: screen scraping sprint -> 19.3.2011

Irene Celino irene.celino at cefriel.it
Wed Mar 2 17:33:21 UTC 2011

Hi Johathan,

| Then we can blog about this, and see if any other people are interested in
| running similar '5 people + pizza' operations in other locations. ;-)
|
| (All: if you're potentially interested - please say now!)

We are definitely interested in doing something similar in Milano.
The March date is too close, but we can think about organizing this in the next months.

Cheers,
Irene

Irene Celino
CEFRIEL - ICT Institute Politecnico di Milano
Via Fucini, 2 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
phone: +39 0223954266
fax:   +39 0223954466
email: Irene.Celino at cefriel.it, irene at iricelino.org