[ciência aberta] Fwd: Stefania Milan

Carolina Rossini carolina.rossini em gmail.com
Terça Maio 26 20:03:50 UTC 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ronald Deibert <r.deibert em utoronto.ca>
Date: Tue, May 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM
Subject: Stefania Milan
To: MIOR-L em listserv.utoronto.ca

Hi all

I am posting an opportunity for research positions from Professor Stefania
Milan at the University of Amsterdam, that might interest members of this
list.

I am looking for two excellent PhD students and one Postdoctoral research
for my project 'Data activism: The politics of big data according to civil
society'. The five-year project has been awarded a Starting Grant of the
European Research Council, and will be based at the Department of Media
Studies of the University of Amsterdam. The position for a second
Postdoctoral researcher will be advertised in two years time.

You will join a team of five people working under the leadership of Dr.
Stefania Milan (the PI) and collaboratively examining the emerging dynamics
of data activism at the intersection of its social and technological
dimensions. We offer a multidisciplinary, interactive and international
research environment in a leading department (Communication and Media
Studies at the University of Amsterdam currently ranks number 8 in the QS
World Rankings).

Important dates:

   - deadline for application: 9 June
   - Interviews (via Skype): 19 June