[ciência aberta] Fwd: Final GOSH roadmap

André Maia Chagas andremaia.chagas em gmail.com
Terça Janeiro 9 17:10:41 UTC 2018

Caros,

Saiu o "roadmap" (mapa da estrada?) do pessoal do Gathering for Open
Science Hardware, um documento escrito de forma colaborativa por diversos
grupos de diversos cantos do mundo. Vejam com mais detalhes no email abaixo:

Att,
Andre
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shannon Dosemagen <shannon.dosemagen em gmail.com>
Date: 2018-01-09 18:01 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: Final GOSH roadmap
To: Shannon Dosemagen <shannon.dosemagen em gmail.com>

Hi everyone,

Happy 2018! In case you're not following along on the GOSH forum...

We are thrilled to announce the public release of the "Global Open Science
Hardware Roadmap", a collaborative document prepared by many hands and
minds of the GOSH community! The Roadmap is the product of many
brainstorming sessions, starting from community gatherings at CERN
IdeaSquare and PUC-Chile in 2017. It materializes a year-long effort to
debate, collect, and merge various forms of community input: from
narratives of practical experience to ideas on how to better support
hardware projects.

We took a long time to allow for direct contributions onto the text,
passing through various versions which are also available for future use,
modification, and redistribution. After (almost) a whole year of collective
deliberation, we finally reached a rough consensus on the basic structure
of the roadmap to include three chapters: learn, support, and grow.

As their titles suggest, we dedicate the whole report to the description of
the challenges we face and propose practical action for supporting
(community and academic-based) research and open hardware while actively
helping to reach out for future contributors. Our roadmap is released with
a promise: to combine our efforts to invent common solutions while drawing
from and improving upon the practical recommendations for achieving our
goal of making Open Science Hardware ubiquitous by the year of 2025.

Please read and download the report here: http://openhardware.
science/global-open-science-hardware-roadmap/

Share with your networks and anyone you think might be interested, we are
also on social media @GOSHcommunity and using #goshroadmap

A couple of requests:
- If you'd like to join a translating team for the roadmap or the roadmap
press release
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eiMVXr5552XYQaaxDKncYhknrlqc5BFO77cpR5ggyZk/edit?usp=sharing>--
organized currently for Portuguese, Spanish and French-- or would like to
translate into another language, please respond to this post so we can
connect you.
- If you have press contacts you'd like us to send this to, please let us
know. You're also welcome to send the press release on your own.
- Please share on social media. Here's suggested Tweets:

Making #openhardware in science ubiquitous by 2025: read the
@GOSHCommunity Roadmap
to find out how! #GOSHRoadmap #openscience http://openhardware.science/
global-open-science-hardware-roadmap/

. em GOSHCommunity supports the pursuit and growth of knowledge through global
access to hardware for science. Read the Global Open Science Hardware
Roadmap to find out why and how #GOSHRoadmap#openscience h
ttp://openhardware.science/global-open-science-hardware-roadmap/

GOSH Roadmap Writing Group

--
@sdosemagen

--