[ckan-dev] merge issues with feature-#838-uireview

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Dec 14 01:26:28 UTC 2010

Hi Richard,

I just noticed this evening while looking at tip that none of your
changes that I thought we had merged into default from
feature-#838-uireview had been merged.

Looking back it is clear that in the crucial merge from default [1]
you accidentally blew away all your changes ;)

I have done my best to remerge [2] to make sure we do have your
changes but there are now some failing tests due to the updates to the
package pages etc. I don't have time now to fix and I know you
resolved quite a few of these last week so I propose leaving it to you
to go into branch-#838-uireview and resolve the failing tests :)

Once that is done you can remerge into default and push!

Rufus

[1]: http://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckan/changeset/d5fdacf2fcd2
[2]: http://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckan/changeset/55313237953d and following