[ckan-dev] more efficient i18n templates for isitopen

Stefano Costa stefano.costa at okfn.org
Fri Nov 12 07:11:01 UTC 2010

Hi,
I've taken example from CKAN i18n use of i18n:msg="" for keeping
paragraphs together in templates, and edited isitopen templates
accordingly. That is going to be very helpful for translations, as the
content is quite verbose and phrase-order can be markedly different in
languages other than English.

I have these changes in a local hg repo, to whom should I submit my
patch?

Ciao
steko

and <em> throughout the templates.

--
Stefano Costa
Coordinator, Working Group on Open Data in Archaeology