[ckan-dev] more efficient i18n templates for isitopen

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Nov 12 09:49:00 UTC 2010

On 12 November 2010 07:11, Stefano Costa <stefano.costa at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> I've taken example from CKAN i18n use of i18n:msg="" for keeping
> paragraphs together in templates, and edited isitopen templates
> accordingly. That is going to be very helpful for translations, as the
> content is quite verbose and phrase-order can be markedly different in
> languages other than English.

Really useful -- thanks for this Stefano.

> I have these changes in a local hg repo, to whom should I submit my
> patch?

I'm happy to give you direct commit access, alternatively I can pull
your changes and apply - to do this your repo will need to be
somewhere public -- I suggest you push to your own isitopen repo on
bitbucket.

I note I've just pushed a mirror of the repo to bitbucket at:

<https://bitbucket.org/okfn/isitopen/>

(Aside: should we make this the main repo rather than the one on
knowledgeforge?)

> and <em> throughout the templates.

Great!

Rufus