[ckan-dev] openid authentication not working

Augusto Herrmann augusto.herrmann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 12:15:30 UTC 2010

Actually, the python-openid version installed by pip was current and I
don't think it had anything to do with the problem. As can be seen on
the current python-openid source on github [1], the current version is
set up to be 2.2.5 in setup.py [2], but the openid.__version__ is
still set to be 2.2.1 [3], so it's inconsistent.

What I do believe solved the problem was updating the who.ini file.

Cheers,
Augusto Herrmann

[1] https://github.com/openid/python-openid
[2] https://github.com/openid/python-openid/blob/master/setup.py#LC9