[ckan-dev] routing bugs

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Apr 27 13:07:44 UTC 2011

I've fixed the minor tests left broken in branch defect-1106-bugs-with-routing.

I'm not clear why Rufus branched for 1.3.4.1 when we're still in beta
for 1.3.4. Also, it seems wrong to include a week of new features in
1.3.4.1 that aren't in 1.3.4 (such as the new authz pages). It would
have been more sensible to branch from 1.3.4. And call it a beta. Does
anyone mind if I scrap this 1.3.4.1 curiosity and just roll it into
1.3.4? Or are we desperate to have the new features put into beta?

David