[ckan-dev] No more right to add packages to "Bibliographic Data" group

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Thu Apr 28 13:54:41 UTC 2011

Hello,

I made a ticket regarding a problem I have with adding packages to the
Bibliographic Data group some time ago, see
http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/951.

I should be - and actually had been - able to add packages to the
bibliographic data group. My OpenID used in CKAN is:
https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawl6ihZ1Xph3YoXs1slqKoKqflJvu1wNTV0

dread already confirmed on irc that I in fact should be able to add
packages to this group. But if I open the drop down menu to add e.g.
http://ckan.net/package/radatana to a group it shows to me as possible
groups to add to "History", "Civil Society", "Open Spending" -  but
not "Bibliographic Data" :-(

Could someone correct this please?

Adrian