[ckan-dev] validation library and deform.

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sun Apr 3 07:49:12 UTC 2011

Hi,

just to say: following the "CKAN will use colander" announcement,
WDMMG is now also using it to do forms. In the few things we've done
so far it has been an excellent experience, the documentation is a
great help and we're planning to switch internal validation (data
reporting and form-filling.

All of this, of course is not to say that we should not use David's
tool (I don't know the reasons for the switch), but just to mention
that colander has a nice learning curve.

- Friedrich