[ckan-dev] ckanext-community questions

Wayne Witzel III wwitzel3 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:25:23 UTC 2011

Couple other minor things I thought of in relation to the current state:

Very basic API for getting the details of a specific app or idea and one of
the last things we did to it was convert to use the plugin.py (instead of
code in the __init__.py) structure so it is compatible with deb packaging.

Take care,

Wayne