[ckan-dev] thedatahub release branch

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Fri Dec 9 14:41:27 UTC 2011

Rufus noticed we were running some untested code on thedatahub.org
today as a result of the upgrade Adria and I did last night. It seems
that some code from 'master' has been merged into the release-v1.5.1
branch (which is the one running on thedatahub.org).

I'm the main cuplrit, not working git properly on a couple of
occasions. But also Adria made the #1498 branch from master before
merging it into the release-v1.5.1 branch, which on reflection means
you get changes from master coming with it. So that's something we can
all guard against.

To sort it out, I've dumped the existing release-v1.5.1 branch (merged
it back to master). And I've created a new branch 'release-v1.5.1c',
cherry-picking the changesets from the previous branch whilst avoiding
the merges. This is now running on thedatahub.org so do let me know if
anything seems broken there. I'll aim to release 1.5.1 now at the end
of next week.

David