[ckan-dev] thedatahub release branch

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 14:58:09 UTC 2011

Apologies for the branching mess, I'll be more careful with git branches.

One small issue: Pagination links in the dataset listings don't keep
the current filters

E.g. Pagination links on this page don't include groups=lodcloud
http://thedatahub.org/dataset?groups=lodcloud

I've created http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1543

Adrià