[ckan-dev] "Access denied" when POSTing to a dataset I created

Timothy Lebo lebot at rpi.edu
Wed Dec 7 01:28:47 UTC 2011

Rufus,

Thanks for suggesting to s/package/dataset/ the URLs.

I tried:

curl http://thedatahub.org/api/rest/dataset/white-house-visitor-access-records -d '{ "tags": ["no-deref-vocab"] }' -H "Authorization:MYKEY"

and still got "Access denied".

Should that have responded to your suggestion?

Thanks for your help!

-Tim