[ckan-dev] Editing problem: Couldn't update hashes

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Jan 20 19:22:36 UTC 2011

On 11 January 2011 08:29, Adrian Pohl <adrian.pohl at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I finally took the time to update the CKAN description of dumps from
> the hbz: http://ckan.net/package/hbz_unioncatalog
>
> Unfortunately I couldn't update the hash strings because because there
> was no posibility for doing this in the editing interface. I'd be
> happy if you could fix this or - if it IS currently possible - tell me
> how I can do that.

This got intentionally removed because it was felt to be confusing for
users (I disagreed ;) )

If you'd like to help fix this (you'd be really welcome) you'll need
to look in the forms section of the ckan/forms/package.py I think.
We're just about to work on making the forms stuff simpler btw.

> Is there an issue log for CKAN somewhere which I should have used?

http://ckan.org/

Rufus