[ckan-dev] Editing problem: Couldn't update hashes

Adrian Pohl adrian.pohl at okfn.org
Tue Jan 11 08:29:10 UTC 2011

Hello,

I finally took the time to update the CKAN description of dumps from
the hbz: http://ckan.net/package/hbz_unioncatalog

Unfortunately I couldn't update the hash strings because because there
was no posibility for doing this in the editing interface. I'd be
happy if you could fix this or - if it IS currently possible - tell me
how I can do that.

Is there an issue log for CKAN somewhere which I should have used?

Ciao
Adrian

P.S.: Please adress me directly as I am not subscribed to this list.