[ckan-dev] sqlalchemy migrate, dependency issues.

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Jan 26 20:30:28 UTC 2011

Well it's only an issue when we upgrade CKAN, so let's focus on those
that we do need to migrate. I'm needing on gvt servers later this week
so I'll have a play if David doesn't get there first. I suggest we
check-in a change that changes the requirement in setup.py to
sqlalchemy>=0.6 and a migration script that prints a warning showing
the need to run this migrate tool (assuming the migrate script can't
run it itself?).

Dave