[ckan-dev] "Data Package" specification page

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Jul 4 16:06:08 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus and all,

I've made a short page on the CKAN wiki to propose some changes to
datapkg that I would consider simplifications of the tool. These
relate less to the standard than to the software but at the moment my
feeling is that we should concentrate on use value rather than
standardization.

http://wiki.ckan.net/Data_Package_Simplification_Proposal

Let me know what you think!

- Friedrich