[ckan-dev] Move to Github?

William Waites ww at styx.org
Thu Jul 7 17:32:43 UTC 2011

I agree with Friedrich. Not sure why github is "way better", slightly
nicer I'd say but not enough to be a good reason to change. What is
the reason for this suggestion? What is the problem with
bitbucket/mercurial?

May as well wait until the next VCS fasion happens to change...

(n.b. using pypi or other packages instead of nailing to revisions in
repositories is probably a way better deployment strategy for
things...)

-w