[ckan-dev] inconsistency between CKAN website and API results with groups

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jul 13 23:13:37 UTC 2011

On 13 July 2011 20:43, Sean Hudson <sean.hudson at opencolorado.org> wrote:
> I am hitting unexpected behavior from the CKAN API that doesn’t make sense
> to me.  I don’t know if something is configured incorrectly or just not
> working properly on the server.

Fixed :-) Did:

paster --plugin ckan search-index rebuild --config us_co.ini

Reason for your problem is that (some) changes made to the DB are not
getting properly re-indexed into the search index (which is run on
SOLR). Specifically I believe what you are describing is an instance
of this reported bug (currently owned by David):

<http://trac.ckan.org/ticket/1140>

As you can see that is scheduled for fixing in the current iteration
and which we can then deploy for your instance.

Rufus