[ckan-dev] Docs status

Anna Powell-Smith annapowellsmith at okfn.org
Mon Jul 18 13:09:31 UTC 2011

Hi all

I've now integrated all the OKCon suggestions and the suggestions
above into the doc.

Here's the 2nd draft:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u18fIfdJOQqk9PxUl1SnucRGR8w4axmrglCL05bM2Rg/edit?hl=en_US

Feedback please :)

Once you're happy with it, we'll add the text to ckan.org and hand the
doc to a graphic designer who can make it look nice.

best wishes
Anna