[ckan-dev] Update on the ckanext-datapreview plug-in

Ira shevski at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:45:43 UTC 2011

Aron,

This looks great! Only thing I would suggest would be labelling 'Group
Column' and 'Series A' with 'x-axis', 'y-axis' in brackets or similar
just to make it slightly clearer and adding some instructional text in
the right hand bar to explain/guide what the user can/should do.

Question: would it be possible to add a button that lets the user
highlight the cells she wants used in the graph (from the preview) as
an alternative to picking the column name(s)?

Thanks,
Ira