[ckan-dev] ckanext-rdf: Consolitdated RDF handling for CKAN

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 15:02:20 UTC 2011

Hi all,
Related to this topic, which do you think would be the more "natural"
routing to a package RDF representation?

 * /package/{id}.rdf
 * /api/rest/package/{id}.rdf
 * /record/{id}.rdf    (semantic.ckan.net uses this one)

I'd say I prefer the first one, but maybe is not conceptually correct?

Cheers,

Adrià