[ckan-dev] Bug with multiple resource uploading

Nick Stenning nick at whiteink.com
Thu Jun 9 17:03:47 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I've encountered a pretty annoying bug in the production version of
CKAN. It appears that the edit form for "Downloads & Resources" is
broken, insofar as attempting to add multiple resources at once
results in a single resource being added with lists of the properties
entered in the form as its properties.

That probably makes no sense, but it will once you have a look at
http://ckan.net/package/nerc-gotw, where I've deliberately not tried
to rectify the error.

Best wishes,
Nick

P.S. I would have added a ticket on CKAN Trac for this myself, but I
can't reset my password (for user "nickstenning") -- I don't know if
this is because the account was created when the Trac authenticated
against CKAN (iirc) and thus has no email address associated with it
-- If anyone's able to help with this issue that would also be
appreciated.