[ckan-dev] CKAN RDF Serialization

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Sat Jun 18 08:10:09 UTC 2011

Hi Kendra,

thanks for getting back to me. The launch went well and I think we did
a good product, but I'm still waiting to see people use either the
SPARQL endpoint we're offering or to comment on the modified
serialization. I did a quick writeup at
http://lod2.okfn.org/2011/06/16/publicdata-eu-data-apps-and-800000-triples/.

Regarding RDF serialization, I've focussed on making the dcat:Dataset
as complete as possible but Will Waites pointed out to me that the
proposed standard would also involve a mandatory catalogue record - do
you know more about this?

Best regards,

 Friedrich