[ckan-dev] schema.org

Augusto Herrmann augusto.herrmann at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:49:46 UTC 2011

For those of us who haven't seen it yet, here's Michael Hausenblas'
RDF version: http://schema.rdfs.org/

And here's an insightful blog post by David Wood on the issue:
http://prototypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/schemaorg-and-semantic-web.html

I wonder if RDFa profiles [1] could be used to make the use of this
schema compatible with RDF.

[1] http://rdfa.info/wiki/Rdfa-profiles

Cheers,
Augusto Herrmann