[ckan-dev] schema.org

William Waites ww at styx.org
Mon Jun 6 15:54:26 UTC 2011

Also see:

  http://manu.sporny.org/2011/false-choice/

  http://blogs.gartner.com/darin-stewart/2011/06/04/schema-org-webmaster-one-stop-or-linked-data-land-grab/

* [2011-06-06 12:49:46 -0300] Augusto Herrmann <augusto.herrmann at gmail.com> écrit:

] For those of us who haven't seen it yet, here's Michael Hausenblas'
] RDF version: http://schema.rdfs.org/
]
] And here's an insightful blog post by David Wood on the issue:
] http://prototypo.blogspot.com/2011/06/schemaorg-and-semantic-web.html
]
] I wonder if RDFa profiles [1] could be used to make the use of this
] schema compatible with RDF.
]
] [1] http://rdfa.info/wiki/Rdfa-profiles
]
] Cheers,
] Augusto Herrmann
]
] On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 5:00 AM, Friedrich Lindenberg