[ckan-dev] Apps Catalogue

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Fri Jun 10 22:39:41 UTC 2011

Hi James,

thanks for your input on this. As you suggested I started off from
Wayne's repository but ended up basically doing a rewrite of most of
the extension. I now have a working extension with ideas and
applications at https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckanext-apps (I also took
the liberty of renaming it) and intend to add screenshot support for
applications and rating for both indexes on sunday.

Best,

 Friedrich