[ckan-dev] Overwrite i18n strings from extensions

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 14:49:25 UTC 2011

Well, in the case of IATI there are dozens of customized stings, .i.e.
all of those who include "group" (per "publisher"), or "package" (per
"activity file"). I don't see how can we can handle it parameterizing
and the rewrite filter seems maybe is not flexible

I also think that is not hard to think of a use case where i18n could
be necessary, like an extension for a national catalog which uses
custom strings and wants to support different languages.

Adrià