[ckan-dev] Publisher Mode with deb package installation.

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at okfn.org
Wed May 18 15:26:05 UTC 2011

Hi Amin,

In short, as David says, the Apps and Ideas type functionality on
data.gov.uk are custom features implemented in Drupal.  You can do
something similar in Wordpress or any other platform.  Our standard
Wordpress extension falls short of something like that on data.gov.uk,
but does add basic CMS capabilities to CKAN:
http://ckan.org/2011/04/04/wordpresser-extension-released/

If you'd like a phone call to discuss further, I'm around all day tomorrow.

Regards,

Seb