[ckan-dev] publicdata.eu Sprint plan

Seb Bacon seb.bacon at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:53:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

On 25 May 2011 16:55, Friedrich Lindenberg
<friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Adrià and I have just had a call to coordinate the upcoming PDEU
> sprint leading into the digital assembly on the 16th. You can find the
> tasks we've agreed upon in this pad:
>
> http://ckan.okfnpad.org/digital-assembly
>
> James, Jason: could you give this the nod (tm)?
>
> Everyone: I'd be very interested in sites that you consider as good
> templates for re-theming CKAN?

Can you give some context for the re-theming?  Who's the customer and
what are their users like?  Geeks, general public, ..?  Is this a
standard CKAN site?

Also: re-theming meaning just CSS and header, or more fundamental UI goodness?

> Currently GitHub, Quora, Google
> Projects & Fusion Tables are at the top of my list -which info sites
> do you like best?

In terms of pure visual looks:
I like http://www.google.co.uk/search?tbs=isg%3Ato&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=pizza
but I don't like Google Code