[ckan-dev] Dataset relationships

Jan Kučera elquenor at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:57:39 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have noticed that CKAN dataset has attribute called “relationships”. I
would like to ask how to set package relationships in CKAN?

I was not able to locate any option in the user interface to set the
relationships between datasets. I suppose that relationships can be set
using CKAN API (as described in this CKAN wiki article:
http://wiki.ckan.org/Domain_Model/Package_Relationship). I tried to set
some relationships between datasets in Czech CKAN instance (cz.ckan.bet)
but the server always returned status code “403 Forbidden”. Is it possible
that the relationships between datasets are disabled in the Czech CKAN
instance? If so, how to enable this feature?

Thank you very much.

Jan Kucera