[ckan-dev] Datapkggui - proposals & questions

Daniel Graziotin d at danielgraziotin.it
Wed Nov 2 21:01:07 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:48 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:

> You keep the code on your side and as it gets moved to dpm you can
> remove at your end. We will also aim to pick up dpm dev rate ...
>
> (please also file issues in dpm for what you plan to do or need doing ;-) )

Alright, I will try to copy the style you used when moving to the new dpm name

> I've added you (though good if you still make submissions as pull
> requests -- i'll try doing this as well ...)
>
>> kindly ask you to constantly keep an eye to the pull requests queue,
>> or I will really be slowed down. After 2011-12-07 I will not abandon
>
> Let's try doing pull requests for a couple then you just go ahead ...

I am honored by this. Ok, let's begin with pull requests first.

>> the project - I like it very much - but I will dedicate less time on
>> it to favor my MSc studies and thesis, I have to. I will also stress
>> you all less :)
>
> This is great. It is just the last week has been hectic. You also know
> there is a #ckan channel on freenode where you can drop in for help as
> needed (most of the team are there on a regular basis).

I'll try to jump in to chat if I need, thanks for the info.
I am already writing the wiki page, tomorrow it will be updated. What
is already there will be moved to a section of the page, something
like "Related works". Feel free to correct my Italian English when you
see the updated page!

Ciao