[ckan-dev] Serbian localization of CKAN

mirko.spasic at pupin.rs mirko.spasic at pupin.rs
Mon Nov 21 14:13:38 UTC 2011

Dear all,

Allow me to introduce myself, and my future work. I'm Mirko Spasic from
Institute Mihajlo Pupin, Belgrade, Serbia. My group and I intend to use
the CKAN instance as catalogue for Serbian open datasets.

I'm pleased to announce the Serbian localization of CKAN. You can find it
on transifex. But, I have one problem with deploying the localization on
my machine, and I will be very happy, if you can help me.

Actually, Serbian language uses two different scripts: cyrillic and latin.
I translated all the messages form CKAN to Serbian, using both scripts.
Now, it seems like two separate languages: sr and sr at latin
https://www.transifex.net/projects/p/ckan/resource/1-5/
I'm not able to deploy both languages at the same time. With sr, I
managed, but with sr at latin, I did not. I cannot specify sr at latin in the
.ini configuration file of CKAN (in ckan.locale_order). Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Mirko Spasic