[ckan-dev] git move

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 13:00:01 UTC 2011

On 30 November 2011 12:49, David Read <david.read at okfn.org> wrote:

>>> Please set a day for this!
>>
>> I'm happy with a big-bang day but I'm also happy with piecemeal.
>
> Great, big bang it is.
>
> How about tomorrow afternoon?
Will this affect the DGU deployment in some way (packaging)? There are
quite a lot of extensions involved (dgu, csw, inspire, harvest,
spatial, qa, ...)

Also, maybe it's my impression, but there seem to be a lot of
deprecated or old extensions with no clear owner:

https://bitbucket.org/repo/all?name=ckanext

I guess that the git move will be a good time to make some clean up?

BTW, I updated the email addresses when migrating ckanext-iati (sorry,
I might have traces of OCD) using this, and it worked perfectly:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/732819/can-i-change-the-username-on-a-mercurial-changeset