[ckan-dev] CKAN 1.5 branch

David Read david.read at okfn.org
Wed Oct 12 17:09:18 UTC 2011

I've just branched CKAN ready for the 1.5 release, which will
hopefully be late next week. This branch is now 'feature frozen', so
only fixes to be applied over the next week or so while it beds in. Do
let us know of any issues spotted with 1.5b (beta) which is now
running on http://thedatahub.org/ .

I've also updated Transifex with a few extra strings that have come
from integrating the Administration extension into CKAN core. So I'm
afraid all languages are down 1%...but it's worth it to have this new
feature!

Dave