[ckan-dev] wms-preview on Czech CKAN

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:10:07 UTC 2011

Hi Ondřej,

Thanks for pointing this out!
Some of the libraries were complaining that the GEOS library is not
installed. These libraries are not used on the WMS preview, so this is
obviously a bug. I just pushed some changes to ckanext-spatial and now
wms_preview will not require these missing libraries:

https://bitbucket.org/okfn/ckanext-spatial/changeset/effd4abb74d4

You'll need to update the ckanext-spatial source and reinstall it
(python setup.py ...) to update the plugin entry points.

Let me know how it works

Cheers

Adrià