[ckan-dev] Standard production install on Ubuntu 10.10 gives problem

Kimpe Marc Marc.Kimpe at cronos.be
Fri Sep 16 07:43:56 UTC 2011

Hi All,

On another instance with the same Ubuntu 10.10 it is working fine.

Although that install wasn't so easy either -  basically I had to
manually reinstall different versions of python modules until
it worked.  The version used there are lower than the ones we use now
and listed below.

So it would be nice if we could have a nice and clean install as
described in the documentation.

Kind Regards,

Marc