[ckan-dev] failing tests in master

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:16:26 UTC 2012

There are 2 failing tests in master

1)  ckan.tests.logic.test_action.TestAction.test_40_task_resource_status

This is because celery is needed but is not in requires file.  We either
need to make celery a requirement or skip this test if it is not installed

2) ckan.tests.functional.test_cors.TestCORS.test_headers

commit  78deae0bf61a8925 adds  OPTIONS as an allowed header where the test
still checks for the old ones (I'll fix this).
Additionally the test in this file cannot be run independently which I
think also affects some other test files.  It would be good if all test
files could run independently (I'm not fixing this)

Toby