[ckan-dev] Fwd: Faceting and Filtering in Recline Data Explorer

James Casbon casbon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:52:49 UTC 2012

On 3 April 2012 20:07, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org> wrote:
> I've been sending most Recline stuff to okfn-labs atm but perhaps
> should always be cross-posting.
>
> Rufus

Nice work, but since you asked for UI suggestions....

I can't seem to remove a facet - am I being dumb?  They facets are
draggable, should I be dragging them somewhere?

The 'Data loaded' flash needs to not repaint all the elements as well.
 I suggest absolute position it at the bottom or something.

Clicking the left hand column drop down in the newcastle demo goes off
the LHS of the screen.

James