[ckan-dev] Next meetup: Drupal integration, 26 April

Paul De Paula paul at nuams.co
Thu Apr 12 19:12:10 UTC 2012

Hi,

What will happen on april 26?. Im interested on the drupal discussion. I
had a question on  the uk.gov.data released drupal module. I was able to
sucessfully fetch data from datahub
and converted it to nodes. Now my question is why it isnt working when i
tried fetching the data from my own local ckan instance into my drupal
instance? theyre both in the same server.

Thanks,

Paul