[ckan-dev] Next meetup: Drupal integration, 26 April

David Read david.read at hackneyworkshop.com
Thu Apr 12 19:22:39 UTC 2012

Paul,

I'm afraid Cabinet Office don't support this previously released
Drupal module. But it sounds like you're making headway.

You could see what response your local CKAN instance is giving to the
Drupal requests.

It probably isn't a CKAN version thing as the calls have been pretty
stable since the module release.

David