[ckan-dev] Author not visible if dataset is created via python code

Aleksi Suomalainen aleksi.suomalainen at nomovok.com
Tue Aug 7 11:51:01 UTC 2012

I noticed a bug via using my own extension. It relates to how CKAN
displays data on the dataset "View" page. I have created a dataset in my
extension, added an author and saved it successfully. When viewing the
dataset, the author is not visible, but in settings page it is set
correctly.

Is this a bug in my part or in CKAN? If it is a bug in my extension, how
can I fix this so that the author is displayed correctly in the dataset
view page?

--
-- Aleksi Suomalainen Software Developer at Nomovok Ltd.
<http://www.nomovok.com/> <mailto:aleksi.suomalainen at nomovok.com=>