[ckan-dev] release 1.8 merge pull request 93 enable group partial updates

Toby Dacre toby.okfn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 08:28:22 UTC 2012

Adriá

I'm happy with Sean's pull request for 1.8 and master.  I can do the merge
into 1.8 if you're happy with that.

https://github.com/okfn/ckan/pull/93

As a wider discussion on this.  At the moment I'm deferring these to you as
the release manager so that you are aware of all the late changes/bug
fixes.  Is this working for you or are you just getting over-run with these
requests and would prefer them to be handled by other people without your
involvement?

Personally I think it's good to have a single gatekeeper but I am aware
that there are lots of these late requests flying around.

Toby

PS you're doing a great job on this