[ckan-dev] release 1.8 merge pull request 93 enable group partial updates

Adrià Mercader adria.mercader at okfn.org
Mon Aug 20 14:21:36 UTC 2012

Looks good, I've merged into 1.8 (just running the tests before
pushing).  Could either Toby or Sean merge / cherry-pick into master
please?

Regarding the review process I also think that having a single dev
overseeing the different patches is a good idea, and in general I'm
happy to do the merges myself, unless I'm busy or it involves some
more work (like on this case with merging to master). Don't worry
about sending review requests, I understand that they will increase
next to the release date, and if I'm busy I'll ask someone else to
have a look.

One general exception, though: Unless on the final freeze, I'm happy
for everybody to merge changes on the documentation, as long as it
builds fine.

Of course all of this depends on the release manager being available
and around, if for instance we delay 1.8 until next week I won't be
around, so perhaps we should have a deputy release manager for these
cases.

Adrià