[ckan-dev] A couple of bug fixes to cherry-pick into 1.8

Adrià Mercader amercadero at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 09:30:13 UTC 2012

 Hi Sean,

Sorry for not having come back to you before.
I had a, look at the three bug fixes on 2750, they look good. I only
tested them manually, loading the plugin you mentioned though. It
would be great to have some sort of tests for these cases for the next
CKAN version, as it it a really used feature on extensions.
Do you mind merging them yourself?

On 10 August 2012 10:16, Sean Hammond <sean.hammond at okfn.org> wrote:
>> ...and another one: b04aa652d235bd88e37e07c9652a08c144c41176
I'm not sure about this one though [1]. If I'm understanding it
correctly, this is likely to break extensions that deal with resources
like archiver (ckanclient, datastorer?), as 'position' is now
required.

[1] https://github.com/okfn/ckan/commit/b04aa652d235bd88e37e07c9652a08c144c41176

Adrià