[ckan-dev] A couple of bug fixes to cherry-pick into 1.8

Sean Hammond sean.hammond at okfn.org
Fri Aug 10 09:46:55 UTC 2012

> Sorry for not having come back to you before.
> I had a, look at the three bug fixes on 2750, they look good. I only
> tested them manually, loading the plugin you mentioned though. It
> would be great to have some sort of tests for these cases for the next
> CKAN version, as it it a really used feature on extensions.

Yeah, my intention is to add tests for the example IDatasetForm and
IGroupForm extensions currently on branch
2750-add-docs-and-examples-for-idatasetform-and-igroupform, but it's
been hard to steal time to work on it. Last I worked on it I was having
trouble getting the right plugins to be loaded when running tests.

> Do you mind merging them yourself?

Sure